Unfunded sessions can be fitness appointments, Personal Training, and/or Pilates sessions that have been classified as unpaid. For example, in the case a fitness appointment is showing as UNFUNDED, a client’s first (complimentary) fitness appointment may accidentally be listed as unfunded, if the session was not funded at Point of Sale (POS). If a PT or Pilates session is showing as unfunded, it could be indicating that the service has not been set up and processed as paid, or it simply could have been booked out under the wrong service.
Each day the General Manager needs to review the list of unfunded sessions in Datatrak and make the necessary corrections. To do this:
- Open Datatrak and type your User Name and Password.
- Press Enter.
- Scroll over the Menu tab and select Schedule > Close Out.
- Select Unfunded Sessions.
- Click the Search button in the top left corner of the screen. The Manage Events screen displays the parameters for adjusting your search.
- Change the date range in the From and To fields to reflect the next month.
- This time, click the Search button in the top right hand corner to populate the unfunded sessions for the next month. The list of unfunded sessions displays.