You can get help with any IT issues by using IssueTrak. These issues might include
- Internet connection problems
- Computer issues
- Other tech-related issues
IT-related issues are assigned to the Business Technologies team for resolution.
- If you ever have problems logging in or not working properly, always reach out to the administrator.
- Reach out to administrator if you feel you need more training on IssueTrak.
Submit an Issue
Each club has its own generic login and password so that any staff can log in and make a request at any time. This log in information should be posted at the front desk.
- Go to the website issuetrak.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password.Note: The User ID is always the first part of your Edge email address. You can change your password at any time by contacting the system administrator.
- Press Enter. The IssueTrak Dashboard
- Click Submit Issue in the left menu. The Submit Issue screen displays.
- Select _____ from the Quick Pick drop-down list.
- In the Organization field, select
- In the Caller field, select ______.
- In the Issue Type field, select _____.
- Select your club in the Club ID
- Enter a Subject that briefly describes the IT issue you are having.
- Enter a detailed Description of the problem.
- Some issues will allow you to set the Priority from the drop-down list.
- Type your Employee Name and Employee Position.
- Click ______ to submit the issue.
Add a Note to an Issue
- Click Search Issue in the left menu. The Search Issues screen displays
- Enter the relevant search criteria to locate your issue, and click Search. The Search Results screen displays.
- Click the Subject Title of the relevant issue to open it.
- In the left menu, click Add Note.
- Type the relevant information in the Notes
- Click Add Note to save your changes.