Members check into the front desk each time they exercise. The screen alerts the front desk staff upon their check in of how much time is remaining on their membership.
- 60+ days from their renewal date = renew at same rate as last year plus 2 free months.
- 30-59 days from their renewal date = same rate as last year plus 1 free month.
- 1-29 days from renewal date = same rate as last year.
Front desk staff approach the member at time of check-in and also leave notes on the account to reflect conversation and next steps. Club OS now has a flow for renewals, that is not currently loaded or actively being used.
Member Account Changes
- For any freezes or unfreezes to a members account, we fill out an EDGE change form for the effective dates
- Leave a detailed note in Datatrak and the billing clerk will process the payment
For billing changes:
- Go into the members account under the billing tab
- Select add a new payment, and if it is a debit or credit card, swipe the new card in the credit card reader
- The new card number will update in the system
- Check all three boxes unless the client wants a different form of payment for their club account section