At times, members have various questions and issues that may arise. Some of the most common are:
Annual Enhancement Fee:
- We collect this fee 1 time a year
- January is April 1st
- February is May 1st
- March is June 1st
- April is July 1st
- May is August 1st
- June is September 1st
- July is October 1st
- August is November 1st
- September is December 1st
- October is January 1st
- November is February 1st
- December is March 1
- Depending when the member has joined it typically is within the first 3 months of joining.
- This fee accounts for updating and upkeep of our facilities, keeping the expectations we promise our members for outstanding clubs and clean facilities.
Late Fees and Service Charges:
- Late fees and service charges are assessed to a members account when their payment past due. ABC Financial is responsible for assessing to an account.
- Club Manager can only waive if the staff switches the member’s form of monthly billing to checking account.
- If a member has not been late before for their monthly payments, a manager may waive a late fee or service charge as a courtesy.
- If the member has been late before we would direct them to speak with ABC Financial to discuss options for waiving fees.
- Should the member default on a payment obligation as called for in the agreement, the club will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection agency fees.
- A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than ten days late. Should any monthly payment become more than 10 days past due, the member will be charges a late fee an additional service fee will be charged for any check, draft, credit card or order returned for insufficient funds of any other reason.
- If the member is paying monthly dues by electronic funds transfer (EFT) the clubs billing company ABC Financial Services reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the member including any and all service fees.
Default and Late payments:
- Members should be made aware of the following:
- Should they default on any payment obligations as called for in this agreement the club will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all the costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and attorney fees.
- A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than ten days late.
- Should any monthly payment become more than ten days past due, they will be charged a late fee, and additional service fee will be charged for any check, draft, credit card, or order returned for insufficient funds or any other reason.
- If the member is paying monthly dues by electronic funds transfer (EFT), the club’s billing company, ABC Financial Services, Inc., reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owned by the member including any and all late fees and service fees. Subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
- Note: members paying monthly dues by EFT are subject to $5.00 per month
Most frequently we are able to address any questions by referring to the Terms and Conditions the member agreed to. See the current Terms and Conditions document for more information.