The close is the final step to getting a potential new member to sign.
- Ensure you are setting yourself up for success by asking 2 or 3 “Yes” questions before presenting pricing:
- So what do you think of your new club? Do you love it?
- Can you see yourself working out here?
- Can you see yourself reaching your goals here?
2. Present the Membership Options and Pricing
- Provide membership pricing sheet and fees
- Explain the processing and enhancement fee positively and with enthusiasm
- Address objections to joining by relating back to member’s goals and needs
- Continue the sale after objections were addressed